Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Drive home

I had a good drive home. It was bright and clear the whole drive and I didn't see any deer or moose! I haven't started cleaning out my room, but I need to get started soon. I managed to get an appointment at the American Consulate for Thursday. I need to make sure I have all of the paperwork sorted out, and a book because I wouldn't be surprised if it takes hours. It just sucks that it is supposed to rain on Thursday. I hope not because I would prefer to walk than take the subway and I don't want to walk around in the rain while trying to find the entrance that I need to go in.

As I drove home I took a few pictures. I will do the drive one more time but I figured I should stop this time when the weather was nice. I stopped at White River which is where Winnie the Pooh is originally from:



The plaque that is in front of the statue telling the story of Winnie the Pooh.



The statue and me in front of it

1 comment:

  1. Hey :)
    I'm arriving the same day as you. But I'm from Norway and I will work in the Norwegian Pavilion at the f&b

    ReplyDelete