Friday, September 4, 2009

By request

So I got a wonderful message from my friend Stephen (I miss you!!!) asking me to update my blog. I decided to listen to him and update. Not much has happened in the past week though.

On Sunday I worked 10:45-10pm!! It was a really long shift but it will be worth it since I will get overtime pay! I don't mind working a long day because I get more money and on days when I work late I don't really do anything anyway.

Monday I worked 4-10. After work I went to games night. We played Disney Scene It! I love that game. I was on team Merchemy (2 of us from merch and someone named Jeremy). We were winning for most of the game but then near the end we got tons of Buzz cards and we didn't move for ages. The last bit of the game was so close and unfortunately we didn't win :( But I have never had such a close game. It was lots of fun.

Tuesday I worked 3:30-9:30. It was the first time in ages I didn't work until 10!!! The person who works til 10 goes with one person from the UK to deposit the money at TCR from all of the shops in the two pavilions. Very rarely do we actually finish at 10. Usually at 10:10. It is fairly easy to do. But it is just frustrating if the machine breaks or if something else goes wrong.

Wednesday morning I went to downtown Disney to buy a couple of things to go with my Snow White costume. I figured I would see if the wig would fit my head and while I was there I bought the little sequined apple purse that goes with it. I came home and tried the wig on... it does not fit. If it was a little bigger it would fit my head but there is no way I would be able to get my hair under it. So I will go return it another time. I haven't decided yet if I am going to keep the bag or not. Oo I just spoke to my room mate and she has a little black purse! Perfect! Wednesday I then work from 4-10. But we sped through TCR and finished at 9:50!!! The thing that sucked though was we has to wait until 10 to clock out so we missed the 10:10 bus and had to wait until the 10:30 bus.

Thursday Fiona, Alex and I went to the Halloween store. They had some nice things there but they were really expensive. After we got the bus home I walked over to the outlet mall to see if I could find a cute little purse. I didn't so I came home, had some lunch and went to work. Again from 4-10.

Today I haven't done too much. Just some laundry and banking stuff. I am going to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween party later tonight (thus the things for my Snow White costume). I am really excited for it and will take lots and lots of pictures. I have tomorrow off as well. I'm not too sure what I'm doing yet. Maybe I will wander around World Showcase. Who knows. That will be a big surprise to come in my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment